ST. JUDE THADDEUS CATHOLIC CHURCH: Since the first mass was celebrated in 1968, in the original church, the parish and surrounding community has grown tremendously. St. Jude has never stopped striving to meet the religious needs of it's parishioners. In October of 2011, St. Jude was blessed to open their new existing church which seats approximately 1200 people.
A feature of the new church is a bell tower that houses a stained glass cross brought from the former church building. The tower also houses a 103-year-old bell from a church in Allentown, PA.