A Strong Foundation of Ethics
It is a well-known fact in the construction industry that without a strong foundation, little else matters.
The same holds true for Klinger Constructors, LLC. We have built our business upon an unwavering dedication to the highest of ethical standards—a foundation which has kept us strong since 1982.
At Klinger Constructors, LLC, ethical behavior and values-based business practices precede all else. It's what makes us strong. And it's what makes us the best in the building industry.
These values are the foundation upon which our past, present, and future are built:
- Be honest in all matters.
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of integrity.
- Perform in accordance with professional and legal standards.
- Be fair in treatment of others.
- Build a legacy of quality.
- Strive for complete customer satisfaction.
- Work for continuous improvement in all that we do.
- Pursue innovation in addressing challenges.
- Be proactive in providing the finest service.
- Generate mutual trust and respect.
- Respond to customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and team members in a win-win spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Provide the leadership and support required to empower team members.
- Work safely at all times.
- Recognize the need to balance the demands of work with the considerations of family, home, and outside interests.
- Maintain an ongoing environment of learning.
- Provide training and resources so that team members have the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
- Apply knowledge in creative ways to provide quality service to customers.
- Build a foundation for continuous achievement.
- Provide team members with a fair and reasonable return on their contribution to the company.
- Enhance the company's financial success.
- Be a valued corporate citizen with active involvement for the betterment of the community.