We are proud to congratulate our project crews on receiving five awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors Inc. (ABC) in 2017. Our crews work hard it is rewarding to have our projects recognized for their quality and excellence. Congratulations to the following projects for receiving ABC awards:
- Project Manager Mark Maestas and Superintendent Rob Ridenour for receiving the Eagle Award of Excellence for the new Hotel Chaco project.
- Project Manager Adam Leyba and Superintendent Pete Jacobson for receiving the Eagle Award of Excellence for the new DaVita Medical Clinic.
- Project Manager Joel Loes and Superintendent Joe Aguirre for receiving the Eagle Award of Excellence for the Coronado Mall Renovation
- Project Manager Brent Callahan and Superintendent Larry Gastian for receiving an Award of Merit for the French Grief Center Renovation
- Project Manager Adam Leyba and Superintendent Carson Templeton for receiving an Award of Merit for the DaVita Administrative Renovation
We give special thanks to all of our crews who worked on these projects and once again, a special thank you and congratulations to our Project Managers and Superintendents that were recognized.
Pictured above: Hotel Chaco (top left), DeVita Medical Clinic (top right), Coronado Mall (bottom left), French Grief Center (bottom center), and DaVita Administrative Office (bottom right).