In December the New Mexico NAIOP Chapter hosted their annual awards luncheon. Klinger’s team joined over 500 people attending the event. Klinger projects received awards once again.
- Project Manager Mark Maestas and Superintendent Rob Ridenour for receiving the Eagle Award of Excellence for the new Hotel Chaco project.
- Project Manager Adam Leyba and Superintendent Pete Jacobson for receiving the Eagle Award of Excellence for the new DaVita Medical Clinic.
- Project Manager Joel Loes and Superintendent Joe Aguirre for receiving an Award of Merit for the Coronado Mall Renovation
- Project Manager Adam Leyba and Superintendent Carson Templeton for receiving an Award of Merit for the DaVita Administrative Renovation
- Special thanks you to all of our crews who worked on these projects and once again, a special thank you and congratulations to our Project Managers and Superintendents that were recognized. Pictured below : top tow, Hotel Chaco, DeVita Sunport bottom row, Coronado Mall, French Grief Center and DaVita Administrative Office.